Tips for Sellers
Are you thinking about selling a property in Vancouver but don't know where to start?
It's no secret that the home selling process can be stressful and time-consuming. But with the right preparation, you can make the process smoother and more efficient.
This is why we have put together a short guide with five valuable tips and advice to help you get started on the right foot.
The guide is a valuable resource for anyone looking to sell a home, save time and money, and make the process as smooth as possible.
It's completely free and you can access it by filling in the short form below.
By filling in the form you will also get future, bonus access to:
- Tips to Maximize the Sale Price of a Property
- Checklist of Items to Address when Prepping a Property for Sale
- Mistakes to Avoid When Evaluating Properties
- Which Clauses and Conditions to include in Contracts of Purchase and Sale to Protect Yourself
- Updates on the Latest Sales and Inventory Statistics for Your Preferred Neighbhourhoods
- Latest Updates, News, and Trends for the Vancouver Real Estate Market
"Manny was excellent during our whole home seeking process. He proved to have great knowledge of the market and other nuances of the process that helped us make informed decisions. Manny is also very proactive and negotiated or advised us to negotiate things we would have otherwise missed.
He is also not pushy at all, which we had experienced with other realtors, but instead he is very patient and made sure throughout all the options we evaluated that we were comfortable with every aspect. Manny also provided very good referrals for other needed services as lawyers and brokers. Last but not least, he had very thoughtful touches that made us feel appreciated and super happy!"
- Gaby & Giorgio Pasano