Tips for Buyers
Are you planning to buy a property in Vancouver but don't know where to start?
It's no secret that the home buying process can be stressful and time-consuming. But with the right preparation, you can make the process smoother and more efficient.
This is why we have put together a short guide with five valuable tips and advice to help you get started on the right foot.
The guide is a valuable resource for anyone looking to buy a home, save time and money, and wants to make the process as smooth as possible.
It's completely free and you can access it by filling in the short form below.
By filling in the form you will also get future, bonus access to:
- How to Identify Good Buying Opportunities that Match Your Budget
- Mistakes to Avoid when Evaluating Properties
- Great Buy Alerts (Best Priced Properties that Match your Budget and Preferred Neighbourhoods)
- Which Clauses and Conditions to include in Contracts of Purchase and Sale to Protect Yourself
- Updates on the Latest Sales and Inventory Statistics for Your Preferred Neighbhourhoods
- Latest Updates, News, and Trends for the Vancouver Real Estate Market
"Manny was excellent during our whole home seeking process. He proved to have great knowledge of the market and other nuances of the process that helped us make informed decisions. Manny is also very proactive and negotiated or advised us to negotiate things we would have otherwise missed.
He is also not pushy at all, which we had experienced with other realtors, but instead he is very patient and made sure throughout all the options we evaluated that we were comfortable with every aspect. Manny also provided very good referrals for other needed services as lawyers and brokers. Last but not least, he had very thoughtful touches that made us feel appreciated and super happy!"
- Gaby & Giorgio Pasano